At western District Electrical services we are concerned with the environmental and economical impact standard lighting has on our planet today. Our goal is to save you money, whilst helping save our environment.
Reduce your home and office lighting bills by up to 90% using one of the most efficient forms of lighting available. LED lighting uses approximately 10% of electricity than that of a standard light bulb. Energy efficient LED lighting creates less carbon emissions, which helps our environment as well as saving you money.
LED Lighting Benefits Explained
Lets get the benefits of LED Lighting on the table to make it easier for you to understand why moving to LED is simply the right choice. Not only for you in terms of savings but our planet as well.
- Get 7 STAR Home Energy Efficiency Rating.
- LED Lights have a usage life of up to 50,000 hours, up to 50 times that of a standard halogen globe.
- LED Lighting will save you up to 90% on your lighting costs.
- LED Lights require far less maintenance, saving you time.
- LED lighting produces 64% less heat than a standard halogen globe.
- LED Lights will help you meet BASIX standards for efficiency in new homes.
- LED Lights contain no hazardous mercury.
- LED Lights produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs.
- LED lighting creates far less carbon emissions.
- LED Transformers use far less energy than standard 50w Electronic ones.
- LED lighting produce no harmful UV rays.
- LED Lights save you money, guaranteed.